If you have decided you are ready to take a workshop at Bisbee Craft School, please follow these directions:
- Workshops are for adults only. Participants must be over 18 years of age. If you have special needs, please contact us at bisbeecraftschool@gmail before continuing with registration. Some workshops are very physical and not recommended for everyone. Some buildings in Bisbee are historic and not easily handicap accessible. If you have any doubts about your ability to participate, please email us first.
- Go to the workshops section of this website, located in the top bar, and select the quarter class section (example. Winter 2016 Workshops) when your workshop is being held.
- Select the workshop you are interested in taking. The home page of this website contains a basic schedule with dates, but the workshops section contains detailed descriptions and specific times.
- If you are ready to sign up, select your workshop and add to cart. This payment is for the deposit. Please read descriptions carefully for full cost. You will be prompted for payment information.
- Before you complete your payment, you will be prompted to read and complete a short form.
- Once payment of deposit has been confirmed, your place in the workshop will be held. Every workshop has a maximum number of participants. Please sign up as far in advance in possible or your class may fill.
- Information about locations where workshops will be held, and the tools and materials you will need for the workshop will be emailed to you a few weeks before your workshop. If the workshop does not meet its minimum amount of participants a month before the proposed workshop date, it will be cancelled and you will receive an email letting you know. Your full deposit will be returned within 15 days of cancellation of the workshop.
- Unless the workshop is cancelled, the full payment for the workshop, minus the deposit, is expected on the morning of first workshop date. Participants need to come prepared with check, card, or cash for payment and any materials or tools that they have been asked to bring.
If you wish to sign up for a workshop and do not want to make a payment online, please email us at email@example.com and we will accommodate you. Feel free to email us with any additional questions.